Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who ever wants to join me at bandimere on 10/3 on a wednesday let me know. $30 to race $10 to spectate, Gates open at 4pm to 8:30pm. You must have a vaild drives license if you're under 18 then you must get a parents to fill out a release form that can be found at the bandmere website. anyone wih aftermarket Force indution must wear a fire suit if don't have one then you can rent them there for $5. Anyone running 13.99 or faster must wear a helmet the is Snell certified if you don't have that you can rent there ugly open face helmet for $5.00. It's going to be 2nd to last week racing up there. So I advise you guy who hasn't been there to go just cause it's great place to race and not to worry about hurting anyone or getting nailed by the cops. Colorado State Patrol will be there so you might get lucky to race one LoL they're are all slow anyways, but there will be alot of other county cops up there. Like I said it's a fun experience and alot of learning too. So try to make it since the next time it'll be opening is around April.

·
Registered
198 Posts
JDMITRSWAPPED on Sep/20/07 said:
ok i'll plan on going. i have a ITR swapped GS. i won't run fast enough to need a helmet will it?
Unless that's a forced induction ITR engine, no. Prob. low to mid 15's at best, depending on your launch skills and whether your car's stripped and lighter than the usual Teg.

But bump on going to Bandimere. Lots of fun to face the tree for the first time, check out everyone else there and see how fast (or NOT fast!) they are, etc.

Get there superearly... at 4:15 or earlier, if you can.

I got there at 4:30 this past week, and after putting my drag radials on and getting thru the tech line, It was already 5:15 when I got my first run in. I only got five passes in... although I could have gotten one more... the staging lanes are open until 8:45 pm.

Just didn't feel like waiting any longer after my last run at 6:50 pm - it would have taken at least another hour and 15 minutes to run again.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got about ten runs in I was there an hour before the gates opened. first hour I got aout 5 runs in. I'm on 7psi 240whp. The fastest I ever dialed it at was 13.2 with a 1.9 60" and a 105.99MPH Trap Speed. Stock Clucth, Motor just headstud and a new head gasket.

·
Registered
198 Posts
HuNgiEbOi on Sep/24/07 said:
I'm on 7psi 240whp. The fastest I ever dialed it at was 13.2 with a 1.9 60" and a 105.99MPH Trap Speed. Stock Clucth, Motor just headstud and a new head gasket.
Damn, that's pretty quick. What kind of tires are you using? If you're on drag radials, I'm curious about your tire pressure/launch rpm.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was on full slicks building about 7psi off the line on anti-lag...the slicks are great though it became really unstable since the tire pressure was 10psi on 15inch slicks 22inch slicks I almost hit the wall that run I had to let off about around 50ft towards the end. I'm probably going to sell them an get some 13inch slicks with some lenso wheels. I'll probaly keep the slicks around 16psi as long as it' stable. mot people I know keep there drag radial at 18psi launching around 5500-6000 depending on your setup

·
Registered
198 Posts
I was on full slicks building about 7psi off the line on anti-lag...the slicks are great though it became really unstable since the tire pressure was 10psi on 15inch slicks 22inch slicks I almost hit the wall that run I had to let off about around 50ft towards the end. I'm probably going to sell them an get some 13inch slicks with some lenso wheels. I'll probaly keep the slicks around 16psi as long as it' stable. mot people I know keep there drag radial at 18psi launching around 5500-6000 depending on your setup
OK... thanks for the info. I was afraid you were going to say you were hitting sub-2-second 60-fts on street tires.

My best 60 fts were between 2.02 - 2.08... I was using 205/50-15 BFG drag radials on skinny-ass (and HEAVY!) steelies, at 16-18 psi.

I'm supercharged, so I have a decent amount of torque... I was launching at anywhere from 4500 - 5k rpm. I'm car #97...

·
Registered
198 Posts
nice you're real consistance are you going to be up there the 3rd of OCT. Do you have an lsd?
Thanks man... yeah, it was fun leaving AWD cars at the line with my fairly-decent reaction times.

Yes, I do have an LSD... ITR tranny with a 4.785 final drive. It makes a big difference I think... before, with an open diff, same drag radials, I could only manage 2.15 to 2.2 60's.

I don't think I'm going to Bandimere again... no time/$ for more mods this year, sorry.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
HuNgiEbOi on Sep/23/07 said:
we will probably just meet up there and we can have a pit to our selfs.
I have nothing tuneable on my car besides the tire pressure but since i've never done this sort of thing it will be a learning experience to observe you in the pit.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JDMITRSWAPPED on Sep/25/07 said:
Quote: HuNgiEbOi on Sep/23/07we will probably just meet up there and we can have a pit to our selfs.

I have nothing tuneable on my car besides the tire pressure but since i've never done this sort of thing it will be a learning experience to observe you in the pit.
you'll have tire pressure, launching, shifting basically the main things. I was running 15.2 with a bolt on NA gsr, with all season tires, and alot of wieght reduction. It was untuned.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
13.1 still not getting good traction I'll be getting different slick. probably some 13" lenso and 24x10x13. I believe this car is a 12sec car It will be next year I'm going to up grade the turbo and run way more boost. LoL this stock motor can take a beating I'm 210,000 miles and counting been boost for 4000miles and driving hard all day. I turbo seal just went out I smoke like no other. once I blow this I'll be putting on an ls block and doing 16psi on a GT30R

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.