Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't you just hate it when you have plans to do something to your teg & something else happens & you have to change your plans to take care of that first :(

For 8 months now I've been trying to get my tranny swap done, but everytime I have the money, something unsuspected happens & those funds end up going towards that.

First time was back in January, I had the money in hand...Guess what though, I lose my job due to layoff. That money kept me out of the hole for 3 months while unemployed.../sigh

Second time was in May. Again, I had the money in my bank account & then I had to get a new tire, fuel pump, & some other items that all happen to go out at once.

Third time...This is getting old now...My car gets keyed...Cost me just over $1000 for the damn rent-a-trash(dodge neon) for the month my car was in the shop for dent repair & new paint job. That had a good turnout though since now she looks clean as hell.

Lastly...Just this week, I had plans to use this paycheck to finally finish the swap...Well, low & behold, my front O2 sensor goes out & I found a leak in my radiator...Now I get to use that money to buy a Fluidyne...

Will I ever get to finally do the swap, lol?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I hear ya man, it sucks. I want to get all my trim fixed but I have to keep going to the body shop to repair damaged from people not knowing how to drive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts