Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out last night and started the car to warm it up. It started perfectly. Warmed up for about 10 min got ready to leave but i forgot something in the house. Turned car off, went back in house. When i came back out...the car would not start. Tries to turn over a few times and then does nothing. Took girls car to the bar. Came back home and the car started fine and runs perfectly fine. This morning the car started perfectly fine. Drove to get gas. After getting gas the car will not start. I had to have it pushed off. Went to Autozone to have battery tested. It is a good battery. Car runs perfectly fine when started, no issues. Is this a bad starter...maybe its getting too hot b/c all the turbo stuff. Is there such a thing as a high heat starter to buy?

·
Registered
190 Posts
if it tries to turn over, its not the starter. charge the battery, and if it cranks, you probably have fuel or spark issues. when was the last time you had a tune-up?

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
Sounds like the starter to me

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wouldny really have called it "trying to start" it would stryggle to make the starting noise and then stop. And now it wont even make the starting attempt. Battery is good and charged. I had it tested. And it runs perfectly fine when it gets pushed off.

·
Registered
832 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts