Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so....i woke up around 9 this morning from a phone call from my mom. everything seemed alright, i noticed my car on the street instead of in the driveway so i asked her if she moved it to the street..she hesitated and said yes..so i proceded to ask her what was wrong, and she studdered a couple times and told me to go outside and look at the front driver side wheel, without knowing what she did i immediatly started freaking out,so i went outside, keeping her on the phone, and i looked at the wheel...it looked perfectly fine....so i asked her wtf she was talking about, she said look closer...i did....and theres a HUGEEEE gaping hole in the sidewall of the tire and a dent in the rim..how i didnt see it, i have no idea...i almost started crying i was so pissed off...BUT now the good news =) she told me i was getting new rims for my car on my bday(nov 16) but now since she feels bad and kuz i flipped a **** on her im getting them this coming monday (16" gunmetal rota gt3) so even tho i have no car for this weekend kuz my spare went missing somehow...ill have my baby on the road monday with some new kicks. cant wait...even tho im pissed as hell. =)

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
thats nice and all but did she really have to dent your current wheels to tell you your getting new ones? i would still be mad.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
midwesta on Sep/22/07 said:
im curious as to who bought the whole car in the first place?

either way its just a rim and tire, heh.
yeah i bought the car..no1 drives it but me and she knows that, and im sure none of u are calm wen somethng happens 2 ur car.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
person11 on Sep/22/07 said:
Quote: IntegraNationRR on Sep/22/07id be pist that shes buying me rotas

haha too good for rotas...

You should ask her how it got bent out of curiosity...maybe it was an accident.
i asked her every question i could possibly ask..she was backing out of my driveway kuz i was parked next to her on an angle and she needed to get out...my driveway kinda curves up top, so she proceded to back out and her "foot slipped off the clutch" and it stalled and that made it slam into the curb

·
Registered
56 Posts
"i almost started crying i was so pissed off"

^Grow up, you almost started crying because your rim and tire were messed up? Come on, thats pretty pathetic. I'd hate to see what happen if something serious happened to you.

·
Registered
94 Posts
campbuds on Sep/22/07 said:
you need to chill out and show some respect. accidents happen, and it is your mother. You should be extremely grateful she is buying you new wheels and you owe her an apology.
true that
show some respect for the parental units
jk, good job getting a new set of rims out of her........lol

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.