Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i woke up this morining knowing that my car had survive me at the strip on friday the 13th...what could go wrong today?

well, i go out side to take some pics of my car with my digi cam and rememebr that i needed to put the top of the air box back on. so i pop my hood and put it all back on, no problems, then i go to shut my hood. I leave the screw driver under the hood.. BAM...wtf the hood didnt shut...so i open it and there it is...the damn screw driver. pull it out shut the hood. look at the hood. see a dent.. [email protected]%[email protected]#%[email protected]#%@#!.

well i came out to take some pics so thats what i do. Got 3 pics. im happy with that so i start walkin back to the house. oops i dropped my digi cam on the sidewalk. F*!&!%$&! i cracked the one of the screens on it. but it still works.. ok not that big of a deal.

Go inside to put the pics on imagestation. and since then (about 1pm) ive got dissconnected at leats 10 times(its now 1:57)

i cant wait for the rest of the day.

Jack

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Nothing beats a few hours spent curled into fetal position. It's even better if you chant something catchy like "Can't sleep, clown will eat me...."

·
Registered
8,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL. thats great.

but it gets worse:

went out to take some pics of the hood w/my [email protected]%@ed up digi cam... and i just happend to look at my rear bumper :

i dont know how the hell i didnt notice that before.

heres a pic of the hood:

is there anyway i can get insurance to pay for this crap?

thanks for feelin sorry for me =)
Jack

·
Registered
858 Posts
sorry to hear about your misfortune man!
My day was Tuesday...stayed up too late Monday night doing homework, drove to school the next morning half asleep, pulled too far into my parking spot, and curbed my front bumper! sh*t!
Cars not lowered, so the only thing that scuffed (and a little crack) is underneath and not visible.

Was pissed off at myself all day, and then later that night I spilled Coke on my keyboard!

Shouldn'ta gotten outta bed that day!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts