Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had a yellow top optima die on me....first thought it was the starter...told otherwise...then replaced it with a red top optima...the car is still having a hard time turning over...was i lied to about the bad battery?
another thing..does having an automatic starter for manual transmission bad in any way for the car...other than being illegal...???

·
Registered
59 Posts
The automatic starter for a manual is dangerous because if you leave it in gear and have it remote start, it'll shoot forward and possibly hit something. As far as the starter goes, if you hear multiple clicks, then your battery is drained but your starter is fine. If you hear nothing, then it's the starter.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok...thanks...apparently it was the alternator..replaced it and everything works fine...

yeah the auto starter is a dangerous feature...i guess its only for show...but i hardly ever use it..only in the mornings to get my car warmed up...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.