Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my back seats yanked out as well as the divider that cover the hatch so you cant see in the trunk. It looks allright, but I want to make it a project to do some custom interior work, something that incorporates a place to mount my amp, and make it look CLEAN back there. If anyone has done something liek this let me know, pics would be great. Or any ideas whatsoever. In case someone asks, i think it feels a little quicker, and i hate taking people places, nothign bugs me more than someone in that backseat, then i gotta vaccuum again and all that, plus, i think the sub hits harder. Anyway, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I took out my back seats and made a custom system layout. I think it looks really good. As for the sound quality, the system sounds 100 times better. There is no rattling whatsoever, and I have 2 Kicker 12s. When I ride with the windows down and the system loud, you can hear it clearly from far away. What I did was just turn the subs around and moved them closer. I placed the amp on an angle under the subs, and I took out my back speakers and also added a little curve into those to make them go with the subs. Then I wrapped it all in black vinyl. I have a couple pictures, but they ain't all that great. The only ones I have that you can check out are here.. Let me know if theres anything else you need.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts