Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well step one is get a house with a bigger garage lol. after that, i plan on getting another sedan. i'm thinking and LS 5 speed that i can drive while i mod it. i dont want something that is completely rotted out ya know? Ultimately, i'd love to get it similar to how my old one was and go with a boosted LS. Time to start my research on BOOST

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think my goals are not too unreasonable. I plan on taking 5 - 6 grand and spending no more than 2 grand on a vehicle to work from. i can probably do 90% of the work on the car myself. i also plan to use this car as my second car, so it has to be very "streetable".

·
Registered
208 Posts
I think my goals are not too unreasonable. I plan on taking 5 - 6 grand and spending no more than 2 grand on a vehicle to work from. i can probably do 90% of the work on the car myself. i also plan to use this car as my second car, so it has to be very "streetable".
Awesome. Keep us updated and reach out if you need a hand.

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Dante and Justin! Long time no see.......you guys planning any racing for the upcoming season?

holy crap you're still on here! lol. no racing for me for a long while. my restoration is slow going, the poor car needs lots of work

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
holy crap you're still on here! lol. no racing for me for a long while. my restoration is slow going, the poor car needs lots of work
LOL, I am still racing Hondas. Let me know if you need anything, help or otherwise. I haven't logged in in forever, until I saw you and Justin comment.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
I"m grabbing an RSX Type S and boosting her very soon. Selling my Evo as a sacrifice for bigger house and future family. Should be doing some autoX this year, hopefully.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
I"m grabbing an RSX Type S and boosting her very soon. Selling my Evo as a sacrifice for bigger house and future family. Should be doing some autoX this year, hopefully.
Hi Justin,

If you come out, you can drive my EG. I promise you'll have fun with it. Boht NHSCC and Steel Cities SCCA are underway now. There are also quite a few hillclimbs that I run if you really wish to scare yourself.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts