Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i have a b20z with jg cams,short ram,itr flywheel,b16 tranny,hollow cat,full exhaust(stock LS header),and a chipped ecu.i am trying to decide what to save up for next.skunk 2 IM($500),port&polish with five seat valve job($800),header($350-400 or somethings else you may suggest.all prices in canadian dollars since i live in toronto.

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
welcome Bernie.

I suggest perhaps starting with these first before we move on any further:

from the Performance Common Topics: previous "engine package vs. (noobie) what part should I get next? approaches" thread

Pinned thread at the top "New Members (like you) Wanting Intense Learning" thread

I suggest reading the "what is a powerband?" linked thread there next followed by the "gear ratios, final drive, and torque" thread.

If you know where those JG cams, short ram, cat, exhaust make power and where the upshift rpm landing points are for that b16a tranny's gearing, then it's a piece of cake deciding on what to do "next".

This place is a library. The info is "sitting on the shelves" waiting for you to open the "books" to read the info and using your deductive logic (rather than awaiting a huge spoonfeed) come to your own conclusions and choices like most adults who think for themselves do. The forums are meant to further discuss the info from the "books" that you want to embelish on or need clarification on or for introducing new ideas. How to build up a b20z is not a new idea here though and you may want to enter "b20" in the advanced search and narrow it down to the Performance forum to see some old threads on it .

does anyone ever read the "house rules" (guidelines) before they join up here any more or do us mods still have to babysit?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts