Team Integra Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
fastone on Apr/12/07 said:
No... the motor is from a car that ran/race on a dirt track. From all the comments so far, I may have to pass on this one and save more $$$ for something better down the road....

Perhaps you guys can give me a rough idea cost $$$ wise that will break the 200whp NA.

you mean autocross?? man if so i'd pass. he must have stuck a si/type r tranny on there and rev'd the **** out of it. doesn't sound good.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey gals I have a question myself..

Well my question is

I have a 2001 integra ls 1.8l non vector and I have already put much time and money in it I have a weapon r short ram intake with a ngk spark plug cable and a gsr headers and a skunk2 test pipe would it be worth building it as is or should I go for a b20 or a type r some people say that b20 is better than a type r witch I dough can I please get some real good answer thanks that would be great...

·
Registered
18 Posts
It does not seem you known to much about honda engines why would you go out and buy a frankstein engine made up of honda parts pin? Do more reseaech and buy something you know you can easily find a gsr engine for 2k or less. You will sleep better at night

21 - 24 of 24 Posts