Team Integra Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
they are drag radials comp ta i actually tried to shift into 5th but the track ended i think anyway ... that 13.4 run was only at 98 because i overreved.......

my turbo is t3 t4 63 ar 57 trim with an RLD manifold (ram horn).....

I just found out im missing 3 bolts on the manifold to the head -- was probably having an exhaust leak

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Poker on Aug/29/06 said:
what kinda tires are you running - are you lowering the pressure? Solid motoer mounts?
cuz thoes are great 60 foot times for street tires.

Josh
exactly what i was thinking... do you have BF radials?

·
Registered
11 Posts
hoping to get to the track pretty soon as well. stock b20b with evo2 exhaust, short shifter and act 4 puk clutch. currently running stech springs with kyb agx's on falken rt615 215/45/16. i am hoping for a low 15 high 14. saving for a headswap for b20v-tec to hopefully put me in the 13's.

do you think this is possible?? a 14 on a basically stock b20b.

i ran a fake type-r yesterday but it was from about 65-100. had him until he hit mid 4th, that is where the gsr tranny gave him the edge and he started to catch up and would have continued to pull considering i have to stock ls tranny. i guess his set up was an ls bottom end with b16 head and ctr pistons. a friend of mine knows the guy. i am going to try to run him from a dig and see what the outcome is.

·
Registered
956 Posts
you got the 12's on slicks

We have several b18a1, b18b, b20, and b18c stock internal boosted integras and civics all in the mid to high 12's on slicks.

Keep it up, there is nothing like a turbo honda. They rock.

I'm hoping to have my white gsr in the high 11s on slicks next time it sees the track.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts