Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I recently put a low comp. B20B into my 2001 Integra because I blew my stock engine. It's been driving great but has one small problem it idles very low. There's no "putting" or any hard idle it just will sit around 600rpm at a standstill and drop slightly when I press the clutch and sometimes go as low as 300 rpms until I hit the gas. It doesn't feel like it's going to stall or die I just notice it dip when I look. Could this be an issue with the stock ecu? Or the b18 fuel injectors I have on it? I honestly have no idea what might be causing it

·
Administrator
3,596 Posts
So I recently put a low comp. B20B into my 2001 Integra because I blew my stock engine. It's been driving great but has one small problem it idles very low. There's no "putting" or any hard idle it just will sit around 600rpm at a standstill and drop slightly when I press the clutch and sometimes go as low as 300 rpms until I hit the gas. It doesn't feel like it's going to stall or die I just notice it dip when I look. Could this be an issue with the stock ecu? Or the b18 fuel injectors I have on it? I honestly have no idea what might be causing it
Have you attempted to adjust idle yet?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Have you attempted to adjust idle yet?
I did a B20 swap every thing swapped over NP . Like the jjkz24 said adjust idle. mine is a 1990 LS ACURA.
My issue is the surging of idle, I turn it off and it resets Idle back to what I set it up at. I know what issue issue is, maybe idle sensor or vacuum leaks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts