Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking of buying a b20 looking for ur guys advice if its a good deal here is the add of the motor im thinking of buying

block -

B20, Factory crank and rods
New Honda oversized pistons and rings
all balanced

Head -

DOHC, Non Vtec w/new springs and valves
all pressure tested

---Both are fresh, still in plastic.---

*New factory water pump, oil pump, and timing belt still in box.

Motor will fit CRV, Integra RS & LS or build a monster Vtec motor for SI or GSR.

Divorced and I got the cars, but only need one so the project car is going.

***Will not part out!***

*Engine built by Jon Day in Richardson
$1300 Cash obo

·
Registered
917 Posts
That doesnt sound to bad, it does seem a but high, it seems you are paying for the rebuild which is nice, but not necessarily needed. its a decient price concidering that, but if you are not looking for a rebuilt b20 or are planning to build a b20 vtec then you may concider looking elseware. Keep in it comes with new (oem im assuming) water pump, oil pump, timing belt, srpings, and valves, as it sits for an all around motor value its decent, but not if you are not looking for that, its like asking 1300 for a rebuilt cavelier motor, i mean it may be theoreticaly worth that but not if you are not looking for that, catch what i am saying?
i paid 450 for a b20 short shorth block and that was a decient price imo.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i am planing on a b20/vtec i have a b18c head already he said the lowest he would take 1125 i guess ill just wait to see if i can find a cheaper one thanks for the help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.