Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a b18c gsr jackson racing supercharger kit. I was going to use it but plans changed. So i'm selling it for $2000 CND + shipping. For more info get back to me. Thanks chizmo

·
The Enforcer!
5,803 Posts
i thought you had to b a member for awhile before you can sell anything?

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
if i were to give him "leeway", i would say that he has the m45 supercharger that comes with the nonvtec integra kit on his car right now, and he bought the gsr kit's m62 supercharger because it is more efficient than the one that comes with the ls model...but then he decided to go a different route entirely, perhaps turbo...

but it is somewhat odd..even though his 2 threads are actually different, one selling a LS and another selling a gsr kit...

its probably a scam, but i try to give people the benefit of the doubt..

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I got a good deal on it. I was going to do a LS/vtec with a gsr head. And sell ls supercharger to pay for the LS/vtec head swap. But i did some thinking about what kind of power I was going to make with the LS/vtec superchared set up. so I desided to sell both supercharger kits. And go turbo with the bottom end fully built to run at 1 bar (14.7psi). So that's why i'm selling both. Buy the way I sold b18b kit. Thanks chizmo

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.