Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought my car to dyno today and it was 235 whp and 171.8 torque. I will post the graph as soon i figure out how to do it.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Take a picture of it with a digital camera or camera phone then download it then use www.photobucket.com to host you're pictures. Then click on the first line of the tumbnail copy and paste on this thread. It's pretty easy. By the way nice numbers.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
gsr808 if u want you can E-mail it to me, and i will post it for ya, if you not sure how to e-mail it to me PM me and iwill explainit to ya

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
gsr808 on Mar/18/04 said:
I brought my car to dyno today and it was 235 whp and 171.8 torque. I will post the graph as soon i figure out how to do it.
very nice... nice looking car too. What are you gonna do if Maui adopts recon?

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Or simply use the icon that looks like a tree, underneath the color box when you're posting, and copy and paste the link in there. If you have not uploaded it onto the internet yet, sign up for an account at photobucket, upload it and post the bottom link under the thumbnail of the picture.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
meconfu5ed on Mar/18/04 said:
Quote: gsr808 on Mar/18/04I brought my car to dyno today and it was 235 whp and 171.8 torque. I will post the graph as soon i figure out how to do it.
very nice... nice looking car too. What are you gonna do if Maui adopts recon?
Thanks man in maui is not going to happen.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote: jonniep04 on Mar/18/04 Good numbers, but it seems a little low. What's your complete setup?
[/QUOTE]check my profile.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorry guys i been trying to post the graph but still dont have luck i will try again tonight when i come home from the race track.

·
Registered
555 Posts
it looks to me like you need some more tuning. Im guessing your vtec is kicking in around 4500 at the stock location. Hopefully by changing it or taking out some fuel you can flatten out that big dip.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys for your input i will have another tuned when i received my new manifold. hey greenstreetracer thank u for posting my graph.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts