Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1998 integra rs, and currently have the stock b18b1 in it, I am getting this b18c5 complete swap for $5000 candian. It comes with
JDM ACURA INTEGRA Type-R (DC2) 98+ Spec
-B18C Type-R Complete swap
Engine includes:
-Engine block & head
-5-Speed LSD Transmission (S80)
-Exhaust manifold
-Intake manifold
-Axles with Intermediate shaft
-Shifter Linkage
-Engine Mounts
-Distributor
-Injectors
-Throttle body
-Alternator
-All sensors
-Spark plugs
-Valve cover
-Oil pan
-Compression tested

I have a friend with shop, I'm just wondering what else I would need to make the swap more reliable

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,940 Posts
What exactly do you mean, "what else do I need to make the swap more reliable?" You can't get more reliable than what you already have. Can you elaborate?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I meant like, I want to make more than 200 who. I have complete aem fuel system, fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel regulator, fuel rail, rex 410cc injector and 16 ft of high pressure fuel line. I dont want to over stress the engine , you think I need to upgrade oil cooler and radiator and stuff. Btw I was about to get it tuned with hondata s300 v3

·
Administrator
3,940 Posts
If you're wanting more than 200whp (normally aspirated), you need to step up to a B20 (CR-V) block, with a Type R head. You simply do not have the displacement to achieve that goal.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I agree, if you are not doing forced induction, 200whp is kind of hard. You could get closer with headwork & cams. But it would lose some low end driveability and have a seriously lopey idle.

Do regular bolt ons. Like a quality intake-header-exhaust. Then tune the Hondata.

It will be sufficiently fast afterwards.

Or you could do forced induction.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Isn’t the stock c5 195 hp already ?
Yes it is, here are the parts I have right now.

NGK spark plug wire #RC-HE82

Denso double platinum spark plugs #PKJ16CR-L11#4

AEM fuel rail

25-100BK

Devsport tucked fuel line kit- inline filter

FLK-002-01-1-1

B series RDX injector adaptor hats

INJ-BS-HAT

RDX denso injectors 410cc

16450-RWC-A01

AEM high flow in-tank fuel pump

50-1000

AEM ajustable fuel pressure regulator

25-30XBK

Ktuned fuel pressure gauge

KFR-FPG-B55

B series circuit 2 x shifter

KTD-BD2-CR2

I wanted to put aviaid 4 stage dry sump oil system, rywire tuck wire harness and fueltech ft550 ecu/dash in future.

·
Administrator
3,940 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
200whp (normally aspirated) is possible but not on a stock block. You will need to get the motor built. The list will consist of new Cams, Pistons, head work and block work and more. The final part is the tune but you cant get to that point till you put the parts all together.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts