Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 94 integra and it’s hesitating and when I’m in 5 gear and car won’t pass 3k rpm it gets stuck there when I push the gas to the floor , has new dizzy , new spark plug wires and spark plugs , timing is on point , tps is good and map , no check engine light on, has new 02 sensor to , I’m stuck 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
30 Posts
Do you have a way to monitor the ECU while driving? Any cheap ELM327 unit would work. I suspect you have a fueling problem and are leaning out -- fuel filter, fuel pump, injectors.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I forgot you are dealing with a pre-OBD2 system, so scratch that.

I'd have put a pressure gauge on the fuel rail before changing fuel pump and injectors though. A weak pressure regulator for example could let the car run fine at idle and low loads, but it'd fall on its face at WOT.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I forgot you are dealing with a pre-OBD2 system, so scratch that.

I'd have put a pressure gauge on the fuel rail before changing fuel pump and injectors though. A weak pressure regulator for example could let the car run fine at idle and low loads, but it'd fall on its face at WOT.
ok I’ll try and put a fuel pressure gauge on it and let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Update I fixed my car , is was the dizzy the whole time , I bought a brand new dizzy at auto zone and I guess the whole time is was no good but I went back I got another one, now the car runs good and thanks for everyone’s help

1 - 13 of 13 Posts