Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a B18b block in my car and i need a B18b head to make it a GSR and i need to know if anyone has one or knows where i can get one for my car to get the vtec in my car. Anyone help me please.

Later
Garin

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Isn't that called LS/VTEC...your car won't be a GSR either way...it'll be faster and this will cost a lot of money. Not to mention it will be a lot more complicated than just swapping heads...

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah thats what i want, sorry for the tpe-o but do you know where i can get that head from?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Do a search, for the love of god. Search for LS/VTEC, or maybe frankenstein, etc. I wouldn't do this swap any time soon if I were you, until you learn a whole lot more about it, because it seems like you don't know much at all.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i do know enough but u say different stuff. I know its not the same as a GSR and i know its a LS/VTEC but i was askin if anyone know about the hp from a LS/VTEC

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
I have to admit, you have a lot to learn...it can be very unreliable if not done correctly...please do a search, we have talked about this a lot, and you can get gobs and gobs of info on it...You'll be faster than a GSR if done correctly, not much but you'll be faster....

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah thats what i wanted to know. i probably do have alot to learn but i was trying to ask about if i have the hp around a gsr. I have looked at the articles some but not alot. I would have someone else do it for me if i do it.

·
Registered
910 Posts
to answer your question, no you wont pick up 30 horsies just by switching the heads. you can spend an easy $3k just to have power comparable to a gsr.

·
Registered
879 Posts
and for 3 grand what do you have? a GSR swap which is infinately more reliable.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts