Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my b18b jackson racing supercharger kit for $2500obo CND + shipping. It's on my 96 rs integra right now. For more info get back to me. Thanks chizmo

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Please explain why you have 2 and provide a picture to document, otherwise both threads will be deleted. thank you.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
if i were to give him "leeway", i would say that he has the m45 supercharger that comes with the nonvtec integra kit on his car right now, and he bought the gsr kit's m62 supercharger because it is more efficient than the one that comes with the ls model...but then he decided to go a different route entirely, perhaps turbo...

but it is somewhat odd..even though his 2 threads are actually different, one selling a LS and another selling a gsr kit...

its probably a scam, but i try to give people the benefit of the doubt..

·
Registered
227 Posts
I am in no way vouching for this guy, but what sort of scam could he possibly be preforming here. What would he gain by posting two posts to sell a s/c for a LS and a GS-R?

What's the basis of your guy's beleif that this is a scam? I'd just like to know 'cause I sure as hell would be scammed if this was one.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
You need to post pics of BOTH of them in the same picture. Otherwise this thread is getting "da boot".

·
Registered
427 Posts
haha BUSTED

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.