Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have a 92 b18a1 that i put in my 90 teg right. well the engine was auto and i put the manual tranny on (dosent have anything to do with prob) BUT i am having very much trouble timming it. i have the distrubutor all the way twords to the fire wall and i'm still 1/2 - 1/4 inch away from the red mark on the crank pully. and i checked the timming belt it self and it was perfectly timmed. (2 arrows up, and arrow pointing to red notch) someone help, i am triming to time it to 16deg like the artical sez but right now its at about 7-10deg.

please help

joe...

thanks

·
Registered
194 Posts
there should 3 white marks on your crank pulley. 18, 16, and 14 degrees BTDC. this is how i think you can get your 16 degree timing. you just turn your crank til the 16 degree mark on the crank pulley lines up with the pointer on the block. then you just adjust your cams to point up and that should be it. you would probably have to remove your valve cover and cam journals but its pretty easy.

edit: i think im wrong. *shrug*

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got it fixed, yesterday i just broke down ripped it all apart and shure it was off by one notch, so i fixed all of that and got every thing lined up and got it timmed.
thanks

joe..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts