Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im planing on doing a jdm b16a swap on my 91 rs. And to give it some easy hp i wanna do a 50 shot of nitrous which i dont know much about will any engine work need to be done on a dry 50 shot . If not what about direct port 100 shot i know work will have to be done such as port n polished head web cams and a tihcker head gasket.Would all this work be worth it or should i just go with a turbo setup. Keep in mind that this engine is 1.6L so i would only be running at about 6 or 7psi?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my gaol is high 13s low 14s can i reach that with i/h/e b16a with 50 shot full interior no system and stock rims and drag tires?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
there's a slim chance but maybe, it's all on you, the driver. a 100 shot i wouldn't recommend(this isn't T.F.A.T.F.)because eventually you will hear this sound, KABOOM. btw:if i had a choice between turbo and nitrous, i would go with turbo because think about it, how often are you going to use your nitrous.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
eh i guess i better stop dreaming ima go for it anyway cosidering its time for a new engine we will find out the results when its finished sometime by december wish me luck .

Joe

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
ok ok dont start going on the F&F, this really annoys me, my homeboy and a fully built gsr moter in his hatch and he is running 200 shots(only at the drag strips) and he has yet to blow up his car.. im just saying if you know your car can handle it THEN DO IT

1 - 10 of 10 Posts