Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched for this for two days, and I probably just didn't search hard enough, so if anyone can give a link to an already previously topic of this (I'm almost definatly sure there is one). I have a 94 LS, and I can get a b16a SiR V2 and here's the details of it...

1.6 Liter DOHC VTEC Engine cable operated tranny 170hp/113tq/10.4 Compression Ratio. Motor Swap incls Tranny, ECU, axles with half shaft, stock shift linkage, stock motor mounts, alternator, starter, clutch, flywheel, intake manifold, exhaust manifold, fuel rail, injectors, distributor, engine harness. Motors average 35,000 miles and come with a 100% start up warranty.

So, I am wondering if it is worth it, compared to what I already have? Is it a good idea to put that into a 3rd gen, and is there any problems I might run into? Also, with this I'm going to end up doing a manual conversion, since my LS is unfortunatly automatic. Thanks.

·
Registered
935 Posts
why would you want to put in a B16 in your car when you can spend less on getting your LS beefed up to 170 (or more) and buy a type R or GSR tranny for your manual conversion???

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Honestly for the price, time, effort you should sell your LS and buy a 94-95 or even 96 GSR and start from there. It would be cheaper. And the car will have been from the factory like that, instead of carving the car up for all sorts of conversions.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm definatly not going LS/VTEC, nd I don't really want to sell my teg.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also, i should say I'm getting the everything for about a 1,000. Then put in me and my friend spending weeks installing it, it to me comes out cheaper.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.