Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched the forums and I'm pretty sure I know my answer but I'm still a little confused. I went to a speed shop the other day and told the owner what I was planning on doing to my cylinder head (complete rebuild). He told me instead of going w/ a Skunk2 manifold, go with a B16. *CLICK* in my head told me this guy was an idiot. I know that a B16/B18C intake manifold wont fit on a B18B cyl. head. But, this guy said he did it to his LS when he had it. I made this post to see if that could even be true and to ask, what other companies make an intake manifold for an LS besides Skunk2 and Eagle? Any?thanks in advance.

-Derek

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yes, you could fit a type R or a b16 manifold on a LS head but it needs some modification
personally I don't really like the skunk 2 manifold anyways.

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
LSREDVTEC on Feb/17/04 said:
my GSR head has a type-r intake manifold...as long as the runners line up, the modification was done just so you can screw it on
SEE COMMoN TOPICS THREAD LINKED ABOVE !!

coolant ducts have to be welded shut and GSR port is more vertical and so the flange ports are higher than the ITR ports...it's not just the bolt holes that don't line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.