Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, since there seems to be little activity I'll take it on myself to try and organize something for next month. It seems like a fair amount are in the Phoenix area, so a meet up in that area, Tempe, Gilbert, Phoenix somewhat central area. Thinking a meet at a restaurant/bar to meet everyone and have a good time, bring some friends if you want the more the merrier. I work 3rd shift so it'll be in the evening, show some enthusiasm for this!!!!!

What: Meet up/hangout
Where: Buffalo Wild Wings 1130 West Grove Avenue, Mesa, AZ
When: May 22nd 5pm
Who's Attending:
Buckk
ACK94
Rockadilla
Ryanisanut1
Vietteggy

**Note, if you drive by that buffalo wild wings and the neighborhood isn't too good PLEASE let me know and I'll find another place**

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet, some people.. Of course RSXs are welcome.. I really don't know the age of everyone, so thinking someplace like buffalo wild wings where if there's some under 21 they can still come if we're still there late. I'm also thinking of moving it to 5pm, thoughts?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Dude I love BWW! :D and yeah I'm not over 21 so a bar wouldn't really work for me, doesn't really matter what time for me as long as its in the afternoon/evening

Are we gonna plan on going on a cruise after? or just a little meet n' greet n' eat thing?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I think 5 would be good with me. And i think a meet and greet for the first time would be good. Then we can spend time talking and meeting other, then maybe setup and meet and cruise at a later date. But thats just how i feel about it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
5 is good, and no problem, maybe we'll just find out there if people wanna cruise for a little,
i just hope we can actually get some more people to show. 93 views and only 7 posts and 4 people?? come on guys!!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet, I'll change the time to 5pm, there's a Buffalo Wild Wings in Mesa that's pretty close to middle of Phoenix(well, east valleyish) I'll swing by there sometime to make sure that neighborhood isn't too bad. I'm hoping now that there's a definite place more people will be interested. As far as a cruise I think that can be discussed while we're there, I wasn't planning on it afterwords, once we get interest up we can plan a cruise to somewhere, right now I'm just interested in meet n greet so everyone can meet eachother and then we can work on a cruise. I just wanna get AZ TI more active, I don't care if I have to organize it later on!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I may have to catch you on another meet. I live up in Flagstaff and I cant drive down that weekend cuz I got a hockey tourney in Phoenix the following weekend. Sorry

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
please dont start this conversation in here!! They had one going in AZHT and it turned horrible. Anyways!! Back to subject, i dont know if i am going to be able to make it now or not. Our softball tournament is this weekend, and i have no idea what time we play right now. If it is early then i may be able to make it. Then if we dont advance to play sunday i might be leaving saturday evening (time of meet) to drive up to prescott for a concert on sunday!!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts