Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so im on ebay looking at turbo kits and i come across this greddy kit that ended like 2 minutes ago. i know it was over just seeing what all the winner got. anyway he got the turbo kit, intercooler kit, greddy bov, and turbo timer... for 2100 shipped. the catch is it comes from canada. I emailed the saler and he has a few left. he said that for 2100 he would ship me the same kit and even through in autometer boost and a/f gauges. it took me a long time to get this money and it kinda sounds too good to be true. how can anyone sell all this for that price and stay in business??? help anyone? anyway his company is called [email protected] <-- this is his email. anyone else interested email them for yourselves

·
Registered
645 Posts
i heard of him before, but hear he really sell them, i talked to some guy at moroso with a greedy turbo kit and he go it from him.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey spoon, r u saying that people have ordered kits from him before and received them at around this price w/ the intercooler? i still think that is kinda cheap

·
Registered
561 Posts
localteg on Aug/15/02 said:
for 2100 shipped. the catch is it comes from canada.
Thats quite the catch I would run for the hills and dont ever look back. They are a terrible bunch never to be trusted.

Sorry just that comment made me laugh and wonder whats the catch about him being from Canada.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Matt_vn on Aug/16/02 said:
Quote: localteg on Aug/15/02for 2100 shipped. the catch is it comes from canada. Thats quite the catch I would run for the hills and dont ever look back. They are a terrible bunch never to be trusted.

Sorry just that comment made me laugh and wonder whats the catch about him being from Canada.
That's what I was thinking. Why is it a "catch" localteg? Please tell us all Canadians on this board.

Anyway, where's this guy located in Canada?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the reason its a catch is that because im in the US. i feel it would be even more trouble if it turns out this guy isnt for real. i have no problem w/ canadians. i think yall have a cool accent. sorry for misleading that

·
Registered
858 Posts
accent eh?
what accent? :)

jk...we really don't overly use eh, or live in igloos.
And the temperature does not drop 60 degrees when you cross the border :)

·
Registered
825 Posts
What about the two Canadian National heroes? Bob and Doug McKenzie? Take off you hoser. (Sorry originally from MI, Sarnia and Windsor were great when I wasn't 21)

haha

·
Registered
395 Posts
Was the final price in U.S. dollars or canadain? if canadain its a steal if U.S. its around same price for the turbo kit but the added stuff is free.. so prob get a few things for feww even if its same price U.S. so its a win either way.. just bigger win if its Canadain dollars =)

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
2100 is a good deal for the turbo kit........but to throw in the intercooler on top of that....thats a smoking deal if this guy is legit.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
TurboLS on Aug/15/02 said:
dude, that's expensive for a greddy, i see em on parts trader for 1800.
BTW. What is the website for parts trader? i tried partstrader.com and no luck?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok, the last quote he gave me was $2550 USA MoNEY. this was for a greddy turbo kit, greddy intercooler kit, greddy type s bov, aem pulleys, aem fuelrail, greddy turbotimer, and act stage 2 clutch. not bad. probably order monday. i still havent found out where in canada yet

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
this is all the info i got from the guy that i have been talking to.

IDC c/o Adam Banavage
37 Sussex Avenue
Toronto, ontario
Canada
M5S 1J6

any TI member from canada know of this place and if they are legit???

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sounds like a scam to me...its just a little too cheap. Plus he's trying to be a business using a hotmail acount? Just doesnt seem right to me.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts