Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey TI members. Just wanna show you guys the install of my N2 done by Car Concepts located in UTAH SLC. I was down there for business and I heard some good things about them, I saw there work in person so I was sure they can do something like this. But yeah I hope you guys enjoy it, tell me what you guys think :)
Any questions hit me up thanks.

T-I ftw

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
ShadowRider150 on Jan/30/06 said:
why did you put it there instead of replacing the old head unit? and arnt you going to miss your vents?

Having a screen so low on the dash sucks. Putting it there makes the screen easier to watch.

just MAKE SURE your installer blocked off the vents in some way. You can overheat stuff really quickly in the winter time blowing hot air right on it.

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Right on man .. That looks goood!

.. Its tough to get fold-out screens in the normal head-unit spot on our tegs. Usually the double-din style works best .. But yours looks to be in great location, if having no vents doesnt bother you.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya, I thought about it, putting it on the bottom just isnt hot so low. I just decided to put it up there. I still got the side vents which work fine enough for me just max it it out =P. And ya I made sure to tell them to block it off, they dont do cheap work. The even fixed my bottom dash the cracked in half good guy.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya, the vehicle dynamics is so fun to use, the navigation is amazing its so accurate. Um the reason why im keeping the old parts is because I dont know where to get a tray or like a holder thing to just like so u can put cd's or something in it. I saw there was a cover though on password for like 40 bucks. Anyone know where i can get the double din tray?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It was 325 for the installation plus tax. Travis the installer tried to make it look at stock as possible. If u look on the picture of the moldings if i were to have it in more instead of sticking out the molding would cover the top of the N2 but when its inside it would look weird and out

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts
Did you do the bypass on the unit?

You are going to find out that the navigation is one royal pain in the ass to do even basic things without speed sensor off and the ebrake appearing "on"

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts
aziantegger10 on Jan/31/06 said:
dont u have to have certain cds installed during naviagion uses? that would be why you would keep your factory radio right? so you can still jam out while using navigation
its not like you have to "listen" to the NAV disc.....

besides, it'd take some pretty complex switching to have two source units...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.