Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just bought my car 97 gsr and need to replace all 4 rotors. Autozone has some rotors for 21.99 a piece. Are they any good or should i just pay more for some brembo oem rotors? The brembo rotors would cost me 42 more dollars for all 4 and i would have to wait to have them shipped. What do yall think?
Thanks

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Get the Brembo. YOu will pay for 21.99 now, then have to pay $42more in a month for the other ones. It is no comparison. GET THE GOOD STUFF.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Are you saying that it will only cost you 42 more dollars total after you buy all 4? that's only 10 bucks more per rotor. Thats a way good deal. Especially for the quality difference you are going to get.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I've actually heard the Autozone rotors work well. This is coming from people who track their ITR's alot and go through rotors every other month. Think about it. They're all made of the same material - it's not rocket science to construct a rotor. Cheap and effective. If you want to spend the extra cash on a name brand, go for it but I really bet you wont notice the difference.

BTW - are you on the East Coast? Everybody on the West Coast gets the exact same rotors for $30 more each.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
where sleeper?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Autozone has like 5 grades of rotors- GEt the Brembos, this should not even be a question. I hope you knocked a graqnd off the car's price saying it needed brakes.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
thats ok sleeper. i dont have the moolah right now, i was just wondering what site or store or somethin because i would like to get thatupgrade when the money allows. ill give you a pm about it later if i still want them wehn i have the money. thanks
alex

1 - 12 of 12 Posts