Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have hit a dead end, im about to get rid of my Teg Ls because its automatic, I like the car and wish i knew what to do to make it some what fast, please if anyone knows anything on what i can do to speed it up help me!!!

Thanks
chris-

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
How do I make my Teg faster? You're going to have to be waaaaaaaay more specific than that. Let us know what you want to do.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for being unspecific, what i mean is, does anyone have any clue on ways to making an Automatic faster? Because im thinking about selling it, but I want to find ou if I can make it faster first.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
There are a few fast tegs out there which are automatic. Don't be discouraged. Manual transmission isn't everything.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Nitrous, turbocharger, supercharger, intake, headers, exhaust, cams, pistons, rods, manual swap, ls/vtec, level 10 torque converter...see what I mean?

By more specific I meant, how much faster do you want to be? Where do you want your power at? Do you want to run 14s?

I'm not going to kid you, you are pretty limited with an auto tranny unless you upgrade it or go with a small shot of nitrous.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I want to somehow make the shifting go through gears a lot faster to inable me to go faster quicker, and overall i want to go fast, ya 14's sound nice lol, but as for reality i dunno.

Thanks-

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
A shot of nitrous will get you there. Adam5743 has an auto tranny with a shot of nitrous and he broke into the 14s and his car is taking it perfectly fine. If nitrous interests you, then PM him and ask him for details.

Nitrous is the biggest bang for the buck, but you must install it correctly. Of course, nothing isn't without strings attached, do some research on nitrous or read the article on this site about it. Nitrous basics

And some more info for ya. Supercharger Basics by Gvtec

Turbo Basics click me

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Adam5743 has an auto tranny with a shot of nitrous and he broke into the 14s and his car is taking it perfectly fine
Actually his tranny gave out. If I remember correctly he is doing a manual swap now.

·
Super Moderator
14,179 Posts
you can do a swap to a manual or get some upgrades from these guys put in.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Don't be discouraged. i have an ls vtec auto and it phucking moves. ask morningz he saw my car fly by him. yes is an lsvtec auto and i take gsr like nothing. well if youre interested. i''l sell you my ls vtec stuff for auto, i'm going all out so i dont need my ecu wich is the only one done right to run the car with that motor,my 1999 sir intake manifold,and my auto lsvtec tranny just in case you need one.i'll give you all this for 700 dollars shipped. the ecu alone was 500 to do it right.is a p28 with a jun racing program and a spoon chip. so let me know.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Hey style, I thought his tranny went out too, but a few weeks back I asked him and he said it wasn't him. Maybe since then it has gone out, I dunno. HEY ADAM, GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE AND STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT

1 - 11 of 11 Posts