Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here in NY (specifically upstate) know of any auto crossing events? I joined the SCCA this summer to take part in some in Houston, TX, but am not having much luck finding any up here whilst at school.

Or, does anyone know of any more active Albany/Capital Region sites for Honda's/imports? That might be a better place to start.

There are some small auto-x events here at RPI in Troy put on by the school auto shop, but it's pretty weak. They have one coming up this Saturday (9/22) and 2 more on Oct 7th and 22nd if anyone is interested in strutting their stuff. Sadly, I won't be attending the one coming up this weekend because of conflicting fraternity events.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
if ur lookin 4 an albany/capital region site check out

rspeed.org

its got ALOT of albany guys on there

lots of them go to scca autox too

·
Premium Member
4,006 Posts
The link isnt for nassau, it's for the albany region.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
engineer14teg on Sep/18/07 said:
Thanks for the link Sam, I've already checked it out. Nassau is just too far away for me.

You're right Nick, there are tons of Albany guys on there. Are you on there yourself? Now I have 2 boards to kill my GPA...
Yea dude.. im DC2NICK
Im on all the time

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.