Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I recently swapped my integra from auto to manual I installed new clutch flywheel and pressure plate new slave and master cylinder and new clutch line. For some reason I can’t shift to any gears when the car is on but when the car is off I can shift to any gears does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

i bleed the clutch line 100 times so i’m pretty sure there’s no air in the line

·
Registered
258 Posts
When the car is off the transmission isn't spinning. If the gears are lined up, you can shift with or without the clutch. But you will feel less resistance when using the clutch when the car is off.

If you haven't done it, make sure you adjust clutch your pedal height so that the maximum resistance that you feel on the pedal is somewhere in the middle of the pedal throw (not at the very top or the very bottom. If the pedal throw is at the top or the bottom right now, I would probably bleed the clutch again once you get it in the middle. Here's the Diy Clutch Pedal article. Good luck.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey guys I recently swapped my integra from auto to manual I installed new clutch flywheel and pressure plate new slave and master cylinder and new clutch line. For some reason I can’t shift to any gears when the car is on but when the car is off I can shift to any gears does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

i bleed the clutch line 100 times so i’m pretty sure there’s no air in the line
Considering its a swap Im going to guess you got something wrong. I believe I had the same issue on my first conversion and had to pull the trans off. I believe it was something like the clutch was on incorrect. Needed to be flipped i believe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts