Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for some reason the auto lock feature on my teg is backwards, when the driver door is open and i push lock, it locks without me pulling the door handle. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts
jamessgarrison on Jan/24/06 said:
for some reason the auto lock feature on my teg is backwards, when the driver door is open and i push lock, it locks without me pulling the door handle. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
the "feature" that prevents the driver door from electrically locking while the door is open is mechanical, not electrical...

so if it doesn't work proeperly, then something inside your door is mechanically messed up (or not, depending on your point of view, as that feature seems to tick off a lot of people)

·
Registered
801 Posts
If you've ever taken apart the inside of the door, you will know how hard it is to work on. So if you do take it apart, remember exactly how everything goes and makesure you are careful not to break anything. The inner components WILL BREAK if not treated with respect. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.