Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Don't feel alone. There are a bunch! If you look on the Acura lots, auto tegs are there in the largest number.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool nice to see other people given up just cause of the auto problem
what do you guys suggest i do to get my red line higher?

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
mikef1182 on Aug/28/02 said:
it shifts at almost 7k rpm's, when i add more power i would like it to red line further so i get more out of each gear
You should do a search on this question. It's been covered a lot.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
auto ME ME ME only got a CAI and love it to death (AND I MEAN IT...the original TI members know what i've been though,..lol)

Frank

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
I have an auto teg too. A teg is a teg I dont care auto/manual/ VTEC no VTEC its all good. They are all better in their own special way. Like mine for example. Its pretty much stock and auto, so why it so fast? Nobody know.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
I've got an auto as well and I don't mind it at all since I think I would get A LOT of speeding tickets or plain out accidents if I had a manual. Plus, I love putting most of my money in the appearance of my car. I'm still going to get all the basic bolt ons though.

·
Registered
685 Posts
they both have there good points that is for sure...I just picked up my gsr last night...I also have an auto teg(ls) and the difference is speed is crazy!

·
Registered
890 Posts
I wonder what it would take to get a crv drivetrain to fit under a teg? I wanna stay auto, but the awd would be interesting.... j/k or maybe not.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Xanaduce on Sep/05/02 said:
I wonder what it would take to get a crv drivetrain to fit under a teg? I wanna stay auto, but the awd would be interesting.... j/k or maybe not.
A wanna be WRX jk

1 - 20 of 62 Posts