Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see tegs around town all the time and I don't usually think much of it, but a couple of recent sightings have stood out and I just wanted to see if by any chance those people were TI-ers.

Three times in the last couple of weeks I've seen a silver g3 coupe in my neighborhood (Buttercup Creek in Cedar Park). I guess it stands out in my mind since I used to have a silver g3 coupe.

Also, last Friday (9/7) at about 6:45 PM I was heading down McNeil (near the toll road) and I passed a PY ITR going the other way.

Anyhow, just wondering if either of those buggys are piloted by fellow TI members...

·
Registered
494 Posts
Yesterday on my way to work coming from 290 and while on Parmer ln I saw 2 PY ITR's within 10min of driving. I was shocked. Its very rare to see a PY ITR let alone 2 on within 10min of driving. Ive also seen2 CW ITR in the North part of Austin.one is a younger kid and the other is a older senior citizen looking man.I was soo jealous.

·
Registered
834 Posts

Thats my teg. im on parmer all the time going to and from ACC northride, and to and from work. and also in cedar park when im at school at ACC Cypress.
ive been driving it around lately since my wrx is outta comission but as soon as i get it back the integra goes back to staying parked until sold.

Both CW ITR's live off of parmer both are on opposite sides of 620. they are not on this site though.
as for the yellow one's im not sure where they stay but i see them all the time also by the mcneil parmer area

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Billy,

Your teg is quite distinct, and if I ever saw it around town I'd know instantly that it was you, but to this point I've never seen it.

·
Registered
494 Posts
teg2nr7 on Sep/11/07 said:

Thats my teg. im on parmer all the time going to and from ACC northride, and to and from work. and also in cedar park when im at school at ACC Cypress.
ive been driving it around lately since my wrx is outta comission but as soon as i get it back the integra goes back to staying parked until sold.

Both CW ITR's live off of parmer both are on opposite sides of 620. they are not on this site though.
as for the yellow one's im not sure where they stay but i see them all the time also by the mcneil parmer area
I used to always see your teg parked outside your Annihilator Shop (sorry If misspelled). Hey do you guys do auto tinting at your place? If so how much for a teg?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, I need to get some tinting done too - my brother-in-law keeps saying he'll help me with it (I guess he use to own a tinting business), but I know that while he means well, he's one of those people who will never quite "get around to it".

·
Registered
834 Posts
flatstick96 on Sep/11/07 said:
Billy,

Your teg is quite distinct, and if I ever saw it around town I'd know instantly that it was you, but to this point I've never seen it.
lol what part of town do you stay in? im all over austin i live way north by avery ranch and parmer but i go downtown and midnorth austin to work at rundberg and 35 all the time. also to cedar park and over on 183 all the time. im everywhere haha.
although other than the past 2 weeks i havent drivin my teg in about 3 months.

·
Registered
834 Posts
TitoG on Sep/11/07 said:
I used to always see your teg parked outside your Annihilator Shop (sorry If misspelled). Hey do you guys do auto tinting at your place? If so how much for a teg?
we did window tinting but were just so buzy now with bigger projects and stuff that we now get it done out of house. I can get it done for you from sun-tint for $189 with lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hey I saw a 98-99 Supersonic blue pearl GSR with a JDM front today. It was a clean looking car. It was lowered on some blades and with the jdm front. Anybody know this guy?. Hes a young looking guy. He seemed to be in a hurry but would then slow down and was taunting me so me and him ran twice and it was a good run between the both of us.

He was observed on Parmer lane then turned onto 290 East.

·
Registered
494 Posts
teg2nr7 on Sep/23/07 said:
ive seen a supersonic blue pearl GSR with a CL front end conversion around town a lot with blades. sure it wasn't a CL conversion instead of a JDM front?

Naww im pretty sure it was a jdm front. I was able to see his front many times through my rear view mirrors. If you know what I mean.
All he was seeing was my taillights.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.