Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this while surfing on Autopia. I know we have a few guys down under who have asked about getting the good stuff. These guys carry Klasse and P21S. It doesn't get much better than that. Our sponsor will ship to AU as well, but the shipping is likely to be quite a bit higher than buying locally. They have gotten good reviews on Autopia, but obviously I haven't ordered from them so I don't know for sure. I just thought I'd throw the link out there just in case anyone did a search for an Aussie supplier for Klasse or P21S.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Jngbrdman - thanks! I actually found that myself by chance yesterday. Its great - if only they had the four star UPP too .. will have to get that from O.S.

Also - The p21s is AUS$55....that'd still be dearer than buying the s100 stuff from the states wouldnt it? (including postage ...?).

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably. I don't know of any online stores that sell S100 and will ship internationally. S100 is sort of the "buy it in person" product. I only know of maybe two places that sell it online. They won't ship to you though.

$55 AUS is still really high for P21S. That is nearly $44 dollars USD. Although P21S has taken a recent spike in price... It used to only be $25 dollars. Now its $35. S100 is still $15 as far as I know. That's about $18 AUS I think. As long as its not going to cost you $40 AUS to ship a jar of S100 to you then I think ordering that from somewhere else may just be cheaper. I would email Dwayne at premiumautocare.com and see what shipping on Klasse and all that good stuff would be. You get a 10% discount because you are a TI member and I'm sure Dwayne would find the cheapest way for you to get set up. He doesn't sell S100 because, like I said, that is pretty much only sold in the stores.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts