Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALL i have to say is !!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!

makes me want to keep my poor little AT LS teg... very nice very nice very nice!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
haven't taken much of a look yet but... weren't we promised a G2 this month?

How about the redline? How does the auto manage up there, or do you just stay with the stock redline?

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
yeah that is a really nice car spoon. nice job man.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Sweet car! Your car almost looks like mine but I really like the side skirts, what are they grounddesigns2000? How much money went into building your Ls/Vtec cause I am getting ready to do mine but with a 96 gs-r head but I wish it was a type-r head like yours

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Looks very nice!

Just goes to show you its not the tranny that matters, its um.. the size of your engine?

Great styling on the body, and great work on the power side as well.

·
Registered
645 Posts
thanks guys yes the tranny hold well, the redline i have a p28 jdm ecu with a jun program running the ecu and a spoon chip wich lets me open vtec at 45 all the way to 10000 with no knock sensor.the side skirts are black widow,the tail lights a are custom dye,the engine fully buit it was around 5500,but you name it it has it,and yes i dyno the car at 169 to the wheels,i'm looking for the chart i dont know where i put it.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
169 to the wheels?? im sorry it seems like it would be more... but that is one badass car bro i love the color (same as mine) haha. Does the tranny make a difference when running it on the dyno?? Will the type R tranny when you get it make a difference??

·
Registered
890 Posts
THe transmission does make a bit of a difference in the dyno numbers, but to what degree I'm not sure. I've seen people switch wheels, and pull different numbers. Keep in mind the extra weight and height of a wheel can change the performance as well, trust me i went from 15.6 to 16.2 by putting on springs that didn't hit every bump, then to 17.00 by goign to heavy 16" tsw VX1's. I bet the dyno would show a diffrence from the rims tires for sure.

·
Registered
645 Posts
thank you again. yes i loose a lot of power to the flywheel and then, i dyno the car with 17 inch rims,plus the tranny needs that extra 5 gear,but yes i'll be swaping soon to a b16a cable tranny wich has about the same gearing as the type r,unless i go turbo i'll use a ls tranny just for the longer gears.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
arrr.. makes me jealous just looking at that engine bay.. its like looking at a box of cookies and not ever being able to touch any of them.. can't wait to see the dyno charts on ur motor esp being auto.. sweet.. have u tested the 1/4mile times yet? i already know u'd smoke my lil teg easy..

·
Registered
645 Posts
no i have not run the car yet but i will before i get a tranny swap,the front bumper is extreme, and the back bumper is kind of custom, i was tired of people buying kits and everyone look the same so i made up my own.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts