Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK heres the deal... i will be buying a 94-97 teg within the next couple of months. I already have a 12" IDMAX subwoofer and an Orion 1200d amp that I was planning on putting in the car. But now i am having second thoughts about putting a system in because i can sell my sub and amp for about $550 and use that for other things such as... 98+ tails... 98+ front bumper... itr lip... itr spoiler... intake... headers... exhaust.... what would u do if u were in my position?? i mean i love listenin to my music with some bass but i want my teg to look awesome as well... hmmmm

·
Registered
346 Posts
uh not a great thread really
Personally I had to upgrade my audio first but thats just me. I finished that and I'm slowly working on performance now. You could always sell your sub and just get a decent H/U and front components or whatever you want

·
Registered
603 Posts
personally i'd go with performance mods. but i dunno how much you could get for 550. maybe an intake and something else.

Do you have a HU to install as well, because if you don't, i dunno how well it would sound.

·
Registered
427 Posts
most people here are going to tell you to sell it and get some performance upgrades.But it is up to you. I would keep your system, and save for the other parts.

Reason why? Because about 1-2 years down the road when you have all your performance, and appearance upgrades, you then will go searching for more audio equipment and wish you did not sell your other items and have to pay full price for them again.

I hate spending money, selling at a lost, and then rebuying again.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i have a HU... and yea i got this gear for an AWESOME price so thats why im hesitant about selling it... i also built my own ported box tuned to 30 hz. damn 4 replies in 5 minutes. thanks guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.