Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys really need to do yourselves a favor and check out http://www.prepaidlegal.com/. I've been a member with them for nearly 6 years now. They have saved me thousands of dollars.

If you get a ticket then all you have to do is call the number on your card. No matter what state you are in, they will assign you an attorney who is local to where you are and they will help you out. It doesn't matter what your legal problem is. You could be on trial for murder and they would get you a laywer and cut you a deal. I've never paid one cent over my monthy dues for lawyer services. I've had them draft contracts, read over contracts, send letters to people who owe me money, send letters to asshole landlords, etc. It has been worth every cent I've paid.

Look at it like lawyer insurance. No matter what you need a lawyer for, you are covered. Its pretty empowering to know that you have a law firm in your back pocket in case someone wrongs you.

With all the threads lately about speeding tickets I thought this would be valuable info. It may be too late to use them to fix this ticket, but what about the next one?

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
That guy's a moron. He doesn't know what he's talking about, but he acts like he's an authority on the subject.
Don't take advice from some clown's ignorant little write up that sounds like it was written by a ****y 16 year old. I think Jngrbrdman is right; Pre-Paid is the way to go. I think I'll be getting that soon...

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PrePaid Legal isn't just for traffic tickets. It is so nice to have just in case you want to have a lawyer review a contract for a car purchase. Or if you just want to know what your rights are. Nobody should just take what is given to them. You have the right to question everything and in some cases you need a lawyer to answer the questions. This is a service that many law firms give to their employees as part of their company benefit package.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
You even read that guide? Its not one of those "i know cops, their dumb and eat dougnuts" things. Its actually good advice for dealing with police and tickets. In fact if you read the mail section tons of cops e-mailed him saying it was quality advice. Not saying its gonna get you out of lots of tickets, but if it stops you from acting like a jackass when you get pulled over its done enough.

·
Registered
185 Posts
br1t1shguy on Sep/26/02 said:
You even read that guide? Its not one of those "i know cops, their dumb and eat dougnuts" things. Its actually good advice for dealing with police and tickets. In fact if you read the mail section tons of cops e-mailed him saying it was quality advice. Not saying its gonna get you out of lots of tickets, but if it stops you from acting like a jackass when you get pulled over its done enough.
Thank you, my man.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts