Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just a heads up to the ATL guys and to those who have never seen what a course looks like. Keep in mind this parking lot has a brick outline of the baseball diamond, which was Fulton Co. Stadium. The bricks kill traction, as the cars hydroplane over them; this makes for a tricky entrance/exit. The lot is almost perfectly flat. The black dots represent light poles.

There are six major turns in this course, three of which seem tricky.

I'm currently in 7th, out of 27. I'm really pulling to finnish 5th for this season. I think I can, I think I can....

Anybody have questions about the outlay, shoot away. Even though this map is original, knowing how it operates applies to autoxing in every region.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
looks pretty big compaired to the one I ran on, about how long does it take to go through it?

38 - 50 second was about the length of the course I ran on.

·
Registered
256 Posts
You guys don't race the same course/layout every event do you?

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The ATL region is know for having large layouts. Usually the FTD for our events is in the 45~50 area and an average time is in the high 50s.

Each event has a different design.

This layout doesn't have a slalom, but some do.

·
Registered
256 Posts
You didn't get this as a preview before your next event, right?

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is for the meet of 8/11. Sometimes we get a preview and sometimes we don't.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
wow all ican say is you guys are lucky. i just wentto my first autox where we dont even get out of first gear. and had to triple back on the course. its like you guys get your own track. thats awesome. i still had a great time though

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I manage to stay in 2nd for most of the run. It's got to be a real tight sweeper for me to go back into 1st. I don't know about those other guys that say they hit 60mph; maybe in a Z06...

·
Registered
713 Posts
I plan on being there, but don't know if I will race... and Zigtar will most likely be there too, his modem isn't working so that's why he hasn't been posting

1 - 11 of 11 Posts