Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has ever checked out the c5 series fender w/vents at www.asylumms.com for the gen3 integra? They sort of look like the rx7/corvette vents on the fender. Normally i see the z3 vents on integra's but i've never seen these before. What do you think/experience with them? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
maverick331 on Sep/05/02 said:
What do you think/experience with them? Thanks
with the fenders or asylum??
I've heard nothing good about asylum but dont have any personal experiance

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oo thanks i guess asylumms isnt' too trustworthy. But about the rx7/corvette vents has anyone ever seen/used them before? Thanks!

·
Registered
224 Posts
maverick331 on Sep/05/02 said:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has ever checked out the c5 series fender w/vents at www.asylumms.com for the gen3 integra? They sort of look like the rx7/corvette vents on the fender. Normally i see the z3 vents on integra's but i've never seen these before. What do you think/experience with them? Thanks
are u kidding? is your car a z3?

ok then.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no i mean i usually see people have z3 fender vents on their integras but i've never seen the ones i saw at asylumms so i was wondering if anyone has ever tried them before. It seems interesting enough to me.

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
If you like em get.

don't EVER care what other people think about you or you car.EVER

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Um no you're missing the point.. I dont even know if they really fit the car or what they're made of or what not. All i'm asking is if anyone ever had them and what do they have to say about them because I've NEVER seen them before in my life. I dont even care what others think.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts