Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll, thought I would post up some newer pix of my baby since I haven't done so since like September of '03!! Within the next month I am getting my 98+ bumpers, ITR lip replica, and OEM replica body kit side skirts painted, along with filling 2 holes that are showing on my trunk from where the wiring from my OEM spoiler LED brake lights went. I'd love to hear comments from everyone on what you think so far...and yes, I know it's a 4x4, please keep those comments to a minimum? hehe.
Here are some of my fav. pix, the album can be viewed here for those who want to see the rest of my pix!!

Velox VX-8's 17 in gunmetal with polished lip wrapped in Falken Ziex 512s.

Me and the teggy...sorry it's a little blurry!

Yup, I did it...converted my auto to a manual, well the knob and boot that is! heh

My Pioneer screen...soon to install DVD player bought from sys3rror!! Thanks again hun!

Nice shot I thought..

Since my last "photoshoot" I have added: ITR front strut bar (Thanks Quan, and Pete for installing!), ITR spoiler, 98+ tail lights, my rims, black leather boot with blue stitching (Pete again, much love), razo automatic shift knob (lol Pete..'nuff said), Ractive pedals (present from friend, installed by...yes, Pete), "Type R" wide mirror, Pioneer LCD motorized screen (Pete), 12'' JL Audio sub (Pete), MTX thunder amp (again, Pete). Well thanks for taking a look at my pride and joy!!!
xoxo
*~*Ash*~*

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mkralj on Feb/16/04 said:
how did you do your shift boot change?? and since its auto still right?? is there a button to press to change your gears?? how does that work?? very interested... i love that part of your car :)

and yeah very clean :) i love the spoiler... i want it on mine ehehehe soon :)
you have to press it down and pull to go into the gears, like P, R, D, etc. there is no button, which is why it looks like a manual! I used the forum on auto to manual makeover, i forget who wrote it though.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
hell yeah ash! love the car, but we really gotta get together this summer and make it a real manual

as always tho, it's lookin sharp and so are you. ur movin fast with ur work on the car, keep up the good work!

·
Registered
638 Posts
sweet, lovin your car, I got the same thing only with a 99-01 conversion. you should lower it though, it really is fun. I like the spoiler too, maybe even better then mine.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
hey u go girl ride is sweet and u know i mean it... i cant wait to see it up close in person in July... PM i wanna find out some info on the LCD screen

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.