Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first things on the list are things I am WILLING to ship at the BUYER'S EXPENSE..

- door switches - $50

- Stock steering wheel (airbag never deployed) - taking offers

- Plastic part that goes where the console connects in the middle... $5

- one of the center console plastic plug things with a switch installed... $10

- Virgin obd1 P75 ECU from my 1995 automatic acura integra... $40

- OEM spoiler with LED and wires, off of my 95 teg, painted frost white... $60

- Coin holder part – has 2 drilled holes in it – give me an offer

Stock radiator cap -

NOT willing to ship but will meet up with if needed...

- 98-01 rear bumper in great condition - $150

- OEM 95 Hood - $100
perfect condition, needs repainted though, 95 oem paint is getting dull

- Gray leather rear seats year 1995... give me an offer

- Gray cargo cover for the rear – $50

- JL Audio 12'' sub (12w3v2) - $140

- Pretty much any interior part you want, let me know… as I’m completely gutting my teg. Throw me offers...

ADDED MORE PARTS (10/5/07):

- stock cupholder black - $20

- stock clock - $20

- door pieces - $15

- clear corners - $15

PM me with any questions. Vouches on here and on HT under the username "HypeR_ash" More pictures available upon request.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
linkb0y on Oct/02/07 said:
Do you still have the doors? Can you part out just the plastic handles? (from inside the car)

those have already been sold. i have already sold alot locally so pretty much what i have listed her is the only stuff that is for sale. thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
send me the plastic triangle that blocks off the three 8mm bolts that hold on the driverside mirror! (above the tweeter) $7 paypal ? the tabs need to be there and the actual piece cant be scratched up lol cuz mine is. pm me lmk

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BaMBaM4002 on Oct/02/07 said:
send me the plastic triangle that blocks off the three 8mm bolts that hold on the driverside mirror! (above the tweeter) $7 paypal ? the tabs need to be there and the actual piece cant be scratched up lol cuz mine is. pm me lmk
as i said in the reply above you "what i have listed here is the oNLY stuff that is for sale"

·
Registered
717 Posts
ill take this "Plastic part that goes where the console connects in the middle... $5"

pm me info

·
Banned
2,368 Posts
Dang Ash....I can't believe you're selling the OEM Optional kit! Put that Bad Boy on the R!!

·
Registered
904 Posts
97 spec jdm itr cluster with 29,688 km on it - $130

Is this in perfect working condition? How much shipped to 63376?

·
Registered
778 Posts
Yeah why don't you put the optional kit on the ITR? Would you part out the rear bumber with rear valences and if so how much?

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
I think it's time you updated your profile ... '95 SE whaaaaaa?

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
too_cool_3 on Oct/03/07 said:
if you have the rear cargo carpet(mat) for a 2dr. hit me up with a pm or email. thx
sorry this piece was ripped from the firefighters getting in my car from the back to get me out =[

pms replied.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Do you still have any of the oem buttons from around the ebrake? I need one that is either 2 or 3 position.
And (i know im being hopeful here) you didnt happen to keep the mirrors when you sold the doors did you?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.