·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
HI ED

looks good

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Ditto what Tony said. What plans, if any, do you have for it?

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I was just going to put a few more mods on it such as strut bar,exhaust system,shift knob,pedals, and some kind of good cheap system then start saving for the g3.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hey Shadowhunter, I really like it man! I've never seen any G1 "enthusiasts" around here in Lexington, KY. The only G1's around here are all like falling apart and have smashed in bumpers and everything. In most casses I like the G1's more than the G2's, honestly. The G2's don't really look anything like the current 3's or 4's. The G1, you can kind of see how it evolved into what it is today (ie, tail lights). Who had the black one on here that showed pics in that winter beater topic? Well, I thought his was really nice too! Don't know if all that makes sense but hey, I like it! Well, keep on representing! Oh by the way, my favorite pic was this one:

·
Registered
713 Posts
haha so theres where my emblem went! its weird looking at something that was on your car and now its half way around the US in a picture. (i was looking at your photo album not knowing whose car it was and thought to myself "that emblem looks just like the one i sold to ShadowHunter" and later i find out it was really you LOL. looking good man!

BTW i got a new video in my SIGNATURE.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
nice g1, glad to see owners still in love with the teg that started it at! i still hope to get one, they have a very nice interior!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts