Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've narrowed my choices down to these two wings. The scorpion costs $240 and the Arospeed GT Roof Wing is $170. What do you think will look best on my dark green gen3? If you have these wings on a teg, please post it...thanks

·
Registered
408 Posts
If someone asks for an opinion on an aluminum wing, shouldn't only people that like aluminum wings respond? Why waste space saying "don't get one" or something to that nature?

Evan

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
roof wing? what the hell is the need for that on a teg?

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
esrice on Aug/24/02 said:
If someone asks for an opinion on an aluminum wing, shouldn't only people that like aluminum wings respond? Why waste space saying "don't get one" or something to that nature?

Evan
Easy here guys, he just asked which one to get, not whether or not you like it. I'm not a fan of aluminum wings either, but if he wants one, more power to him. Just let him know which one you find less replusive if you don't like either one. LOL

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
well with aluminum wings they are well know to be "huge" and recede the roofline of cars, but if you get one make sure it is decent style but not too loud, IMO the scorpion wing is way too agressive and it just doesn't match with the lines of an integra, so if i were you, which i'm not, i would go with adjustable gt spoiler(aluminum) but if you feel like being noticed go with a scorpion but this wing would only look good with a bodykit that flows with the wing itself, so you would have to build from the wing not the other way around.

·
Registered
567 Posts
i'd help, but i don't know what either of em look like...all i know is stock, type r, t2, then that sexy c west cf one

1 - 12 of 12 Posts