Team Integra Forums banner
1241 - 1249 of 1249 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Today I finally sold my teg! It was an unfortunate event but after being involved and cause of a major accident it just opened my eyes to what matters most my kids safety. the teg was my only car after the crash and i couldnt justify operating a vehicle like my teg anymore plus it was really small and i have 2 kids so i sold her today. It was hard to do but my fam is first. I learned a lot from working on that car I made amazing friends and met great people through TI and locally. I appreciate the large amount of info provided by the old and new site. I will still be posting here and there. I have some parts id like to sell really cheap just to make room pm me
oem bnib checkered mats $200
oem used 01 charcoal floor mats $120
NRG hub steering wheel lock $50
Faux CF look oem Dual din radio block $130
bro, I hate to see you this. This is the thread we made our friendship strong. Its ashame, but family comes first. Respect!!!!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,243 ·
Sad to see that you sold it. This was one of my favorite builds on here. Any idea what youll be getting next?
Well I will be saving for some time to get buy a new truck so I can have space to move around with the kids but I will jump back into the scene when the time is right I will have to get an ITR shell this time though when this will be who knows but thats the only way ill come back. I am not done with the integras though!
bro, I hate to see you this. This is the thread we made our friendship strong. Its ashame, but family comes first. Respect!!!!
Ahmed you are my good friend! We did make our friendship through this forum and build and we'll continue our friendship! It hurt me to see it go but sometimes we have hard decisions to make in life and when it involves my daughters its really not a hard choice for me at the end of the day it was a car a nice car but just a car. I can do things better next time!

·
Registered
664 Posts
What a tragedy! I hope the teg goes to someone that will appreciate every bit of blood, sweat, and tears that went into this. Plus alot of money. Including one of the nicest R engines I have ever seen haha.

I wish you and the fam the best dude!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Noooooooo! This saddens me cause that car was so inspiring for me. Respect for making such a difficult decision though. I only hope the lucky person that got this thing takes care of it the way it deserves and you at least got a fair amount of cash for it. I wish it was for sale when I was on the hunt. Good luck w your future and looking forward to seeing you return!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Well I will be saving for some time to get buy a new truck so I can have space to move around with the kids but I will jump back into the scene when the time is right I will have to get an ITR shell this time though when this will be who knows but thats the only way ill come back. I am not done with the integras though!

Ahmed you are my good friend! We did make our friendship through this forum and build and we'll continue our friendship! It hurt me to see it go but sometimes we have hard decisions to make in life and when it involves my daughters its really not a hard choice for me at the end of the day it was a car a nice car but just a car. I can do things better next time!

mad respect bro tear tear family first allways some people have **** backwards good luck

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,248 ·
What a tragedy! I hope the teg goes to someone that will appreciate every bit of blood, sweat, and tears that went into this. Plus alot of money. Including one of the nicest R engines I have ever seen haha.

I wish you and the fam the best dude!
The guy i sold it to recently purchased a set of mugen wheels and some ride seats i am pretty sure he'll take the car to the next level

Noooooooo! This saddens me cause that car was so inspiring for me. Respect for making such a difficult decision though. I only hope the lucky person that got this thing takes care of it the way it deserves and you at least got a fair amount of cash for it. I wish it was for sale when I was on the hunt. Good luck w your future and looking forward to seeing you return!
I am glad my work and vision inspired you now its your turn to pay it forward i still love seeing clean well kept and maintained hondas and always will. take your car to the next level

mad respect bro tear tear family first allways some people have **** backwards good luck
thanks man

Threads like this are TI... Sorry for your loss...
its cool things happen in life for a reason

1241 - 1249 of 1249 Posts