Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1250 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this is dedicated to my cars timeline from day one until now and the swap that i plan to do. We all know its income tax season is here and 2011 is the year of the RAT maybe not but any this year i am going to tackle something I have dreampt of since I first got into the Honda game and that's a 98 B18C JDM TYPE R SWAP for my 2000 Integra GSR. So with this income tax coming up im going to buy the B18C Spec R from Steve at Hmotorsonline. I wont be stopping there though i also would like to upgrade a lot of other parts. I will go into more details of the swap once i get this timeline out of the way.
Ok team integra/world i have had my GSR for almost 3 years now and the first 2 years were very slow in terms of upgrades etc. In the summer of 2010 I finally went full time at my job!!! We all know what that meant for me and of course the BLACURA!! I had patiently waited for years to upgrade the suspension wheels and all that other jazz... Im going to take you through my cars Time line aka 2008-PRESENT DAY. Please note the very first picture of my car isnt available to me right now so im going to post the oldest one that i have access to right now.

OK people here is my 2000 Acura Integra GSR i picked MoNA ( LIL NAME I GAVE HER ) up with 52,000 on the clock!! I paid a pretty penny for her but I originally went to buy an 06 RSX TYPE S and when my salesman walked me into the garage to go get the car so we could go for a test drive I saw my baby in all her glory unmolested! It took my brain about 30 seconds to process what i was looking at and that was all she wrote!!! My salesman was so pissed and frustrated that he was becoming disrespectful so I got a new salesman lol and he was happy to sell me the car haha... So here she is as stock as it was the day i got it..
9/15/08

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
all in 8 months i rode the B18C1 out for all its glory ( 40,OOO MILES ) and blew the motor so it was time for a rebuild.. enjoy lol
Befor

after

the valve train in the head was all brand new from honda minus the cams again i apologize for the low res pics these were taken before the iphone lol

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Ok so here i am again well after the rebuild i wasnt making crazy money but i had gotten a new job so i saved up and bout these

yes it is exactly what you think it is BRAND NEW BLADES from Show Case Honda Dealership in Arizona.. Some people say its outrageous but its a small price to pay for perfection. you wont find used blades in this condition. youll see the finished product shortly

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So in the spring of 2010 i was driving and it was probably the nicest day of spring and i swore everyone washed their cars and brought them out to show off and then i noticed everyones car was slammed but there was this one kid who had a slammed white DC2 on white slips and it was so clean he looked at me funny and from that moment on it was time for suspension work so i went i ordered this

disregard my daughters diapers lol

so what i have is Skunk2 Pro S coilovers skunk2 pro series camber kit Fucntion7 polished lower controls arms the polished ASR subframe brace USDM ITR 22mm rear sway bar Fucntion7 heim adjustable end links also i have the beaks polished lower tie bar which i dont have in the pics!! Can anyone say EVERYTIME I COME AROUND THE CITY BLING BLING!!! Lol brought it back a lil bit there but yeah...

PS JDM ITR 25MM front sway bar and 24MM ASR rear sway bar coming soon

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
for those of you who are wondering what happened to my apexi N1 exhaust it rotted out so bad that the pipe separated and you could see the baffles i ended up trashing the entire exhaust and i kept the muffler and hung it for decoration in the garage lol

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok now that my time line is done i can elaborate on plans for 2011 or for the first half at least. Okay for anyone thinking that i rebuilt my gsr to JDM ITR SPEC thats wrong. The rebuild on page 1 was an overhaul done to just about stock specs minus the .20 overbore. Unfortunately I am bored as hell with this motor and its pissing me off so with income tax season right around the corner its time to bust the bank and I going to purchase the JDM ITR SWAP ( B18C ). I'm not stopping there though im getting a new mishimoto radiator new hoses a new clutch and it goes on and on and on.. I get my OT check today so ill be ordering the MISHIMOTO ALUMINUM radiator soon. I will post pics when it comes in.. I hope everyone likes what I have done so far

·
Registered
68 Posts
This car is amazing! I like that you patiently wait for the parts you want, unlike almost everyone else who just goes out and buys parts just to have them. Mad respect for you and I can't wait to see the C5 swap! Are you keeping your trans or going ITR also?

1 - 20 of 1250 Posts