Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My name is Alex. I just moved here from Los Angeles a week ago. TI Meets were a big deal when i was living there and almost a weekly thing. I like to keep doing them. I'm looking to set up one ASAP. I'm open to all ideas, meet time's, dates and locations. Since I'm new to this area i have no idea were any good roads or canyons or at so if you can help out here please do so. I'm sure it's going to be small in the beginning but I'm hoping more people will show up over time. I'm looking to meet new people and maybe make some new friends out here. So far i was told Apache Trail east of Phoenix. I'm looking to do runs on Saturday or Sunday depending on people schedules. Let see if we can get something going one of these weekends. I will Google this and find a meet up spot and time. I hope we can get something going here.

Apache Trail June 18th - Time and Meet up point TBD.
1. 94Jezer

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ryanisanut1 on Jul/03/10 said:
I'll go!
The last so called "meet" was a joke... 2 people showed up!

Sorry to hear that man. Well you know since I'm new here i don't know what to expect. I'm not expecting 20 Cars to show up this first time. I say 2 Car's are better then none. Copy the list and add your name to it. Let's hope other hop on here and are down to meet up. I'm looking forward to this.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Im down for sure been working on my ride for 5 months and now that i got it running I cant wait to take it for a cruise

Apache Trail June 18th - Time and Meet up point TBD.
1. 94Jezer
2.prsoldja

but you might want to change the date since we are in july already lol not JUNE

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oops!! Thanks for catching that lol. Hey Javier you in the Army?

Apache Trail July 18th - Time and Meet up point TBD.
1. 94Jezer
2. prsoldja
3. ryanisanut1

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
prsoldja on Jul/04/10 said:
no prob I try to do what Ican :) and I was but got out
If you know anyone else or see any other Integra's around. See if they want to come out. Nice man, I was in the Marines and i just out a week ago. I'm so glad to be out no more B/S lol.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RomanRod on Jul/04/10 said:
I'll try to make it but i don't have anything special
No worrys just come out for some fun

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Apache Trail July 18th - Time and Meet up point TBD.
1. 94Jezer
2. prsoldja
3. ryanisanut1
4. RomanRod - Maybe

·
Registered
76 Posts
finally! someone else wants a meet :D i donno about every week but i could definately do a once a month meet or something

hmm a meet saturday morning like around 9-10am and then cruise to roosevelt lake eat there chill and then cruise back would be pretty sweet. another good cruise would be to take the i60 to globe and get to see the old town vibe and stuff, but we can always do that later if people are down :D

i always gotta work sat night so if its at night i probably cant make it. i dont like requesting saturday night off unless its really important

and there isnt much in the way of fun roads to drive around here, the best roads would be coming back down from flagstaff u can take the switchbacks through cottonwood and jerome home.

im down, and ill MAYBE get another one or 2 people to show but they"ll probably flake on me like last time :(

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rockadilla on Jul/04/10 said:
finally! someone else wants a meet :D i donno about every week but i could definately do a once a month meet or something

hmm a meet saturday morning like around 9-10am and then cruise to roosevelt lake eat there chill and then cruise back would be pretty sweet. another good cruise would be to take the i60 to globe and get to see the old town vibe and stuff, but we can always do that later if people are down :D

i always gotta work sat night so if its at night i probably cant make it. i dont like requesting saturday night off unless its really important

and there isnt much in the way of fun roads to drive around here, the best roads would be coming back down from flagstaff u can take the switchbacks through cottonwood and jerome home.

im down, and ill MAYBE get another one or 2 people to show but they"ll probably flake on me like last time :(
Will I'm looking to make the run's in the morning also on Sundays not just Saturdays. Since I know the weather is way hotter here then Cali. I'm sure some night run's would be better. Thank you for those suggestions it's going to help in the long run for me. We can always do those runs after this one or if I don't get any info from a fella i e-mailed I will change it to that Roosevelt Lake idea or I60. If you're down to come out on this run "COPY THE LIST AND ADD YOUR NAME TO IT"

·
Registered
106 Posts
*** Removed by user at Jul 5 2010 2:11PM (Server Time) ***

*** Removed by user at Jul 5 2010 2:10PM (Server Time) ***

wait is it on a saturday or sunday? the 18th is sunday

·
Registered
261 Posts
its probly saturday the 17th he just had put june 18th thinking it was june so my guess is july 17th where u at 94Jezer???

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ya i messed up the date. It's going to be July 17th. I want to say 10am meet up time. What i got on Google, the 88 is about 35mi from the start all the way to the 188. I'm looking to to the whole 35 and back. So it's up to everyone on how far they want to drive when they are ready to turn around.

prsoldja - I live in Avondale.

Apache Trail July 17th
Time - 10am
Place - Dollor Store Parking Lot - MEET LOCATIoN CLICK HERE
1. 94Jezer
2. prsoldja
3. ryanisanut1
4. RomanRod - Maybe

1 - 20 of 198 Posts