Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
wow that would a stage two copy, I mean rota copied Mugen, and Kudo copied rota, lol. I would just buy i new set of rotas for that price and you get to pick what color you want

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
GSR624 on Sep/21/07 said:
16” WHEELS 4X100 ROTAS 8 CERCUIT REPLICAS $600.00 CASH FIRM

I think the ad title says it all.

Plus, for a bit less you can have the real thing

that wouldnt include the tires, though, bud.

on the contrary, i think they might be worth it. thats ~300 for the wheels, ~300 for the tires.not too bad. Just get rid of those centercaps!!! you can make it look authentic by putting 40 or so into some good old fashioned rota centercaps =P

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
well a buddy of mine just bought MINT Circuit 8 w/ tires and 80% tread left for $500 so you tell me if it's worth it?

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
its a little much for rota knockoffs even WITH wheels. I've had many dealings in the last year on seattle's craigslist involving wheels, and you should have no problem finding a better deal... or working the price down.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
muteinfocus on Sep/22/07 said:
Quote: GSR624 on Sep/21/0716” WHEELS 4X100 ROTAS 8 CERCUIT REPLICAS $600.00 CASH FIRM
I think the ad title says it all.

Plus, for a bit less you can have the real thing

that wouldnt include the tires, though, bud.

on the contrary, i think they might be worth it. thats ~300 for the wheels, ~300 for the tires.not too bad. Just get rid of those centercaps!!! you can make it look authentic by putting 40 or so into some good old fashioned rota centercaps =P
And?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Its not a bad price per say. My friend got similar rims on ebay for like 400 dollars shipped. Its really up to you though. I definally think you could find similar rims cheaper though...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.