Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can get these Konig Heliums brand new in eather silver or bronze for about $445 shipped no tires just wondering what they look like Im lowered on neuspeed sports and leaning toward silver to go with the blue green color of my car. Are these good wheels for a teg they say their alittle over 11 pounds and only come in 15's.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
TKBLAZER on Aug/10/02 said:
yea i think those are the super lightweight rims where u can barely see
HAHAHAHAHAHA, that made me laugh. You need to post a pic man, otherwise we'll be thinking that you're running on your rotors...

·
Registered
265 Posts
TheGSRGuy on Aug/12/02 said:
Konig wheels are very good. Those look nice, but too bad they're only 15".
i thought cars went faster on smaller rims?....thats why every dude with 17s and 18s throws on the stock rims when they got to the strip...so wouldnt it be cool to get some nice light wieght rims that looked good, that you could race with too.

·
Registered
88 Posts
those are pretty good rims, the clear coat might come off a little after a while but that happens w/ any rims. They only weight like 11lbs rite ? get them you'll have very good acceleration, and w/ some 205/50 series tires and a slamed car you'll have some sweeet results... trust me... integras are small cars and it'll look fine w/ 15s...

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea I figure for tht price Ill get them besides I need new tires cuz I have sh"t for wet traction think Im going to go with the yokohama spec 2 or whatever they are called

·
Registered
412 Posts
well i just ordered these today, konig blatents bronze 17's. kind of similar to the helium, less spokes, i really like the heliums but i wanted larger rims. $995 wheels/ecsta 712's/tuner lugs/shipping

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
dammit i was gonna say if you hadent bought them already i was gonna buy a pair also and we could have got a better deal

anyway for under 500 for a brand new set of koing's thats a great deal bro hook me up with the place i can buy them cause im gonna mos def take advantage of that offer

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
whooo! after reading the post a second time i realized the guy who bought those other koing wheels is not the guy that started this thread so there is still hope!

94integrablur a pm has been sent!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts