Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was under the impretion that the front bumper is different..the reason i ask is because i found a four door g2 ls that i want to buy so that i can maybe sell my g3 gsr or just use the four door as a winter car...are there any major differences..the motor is still a b18a right?

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
The motor is a B18a.93 has 10 more hp. I've heard the front bumpers are different. but can still be interchanged.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
different cam profile between 90-91 and 92-93. exhaust manifold slighlty improved (still crappy). as lenguaso said. the 10 hp reflects better cams and a slightly higher rpm limit.

·
Registered
206 Posts
the 92-93 tegs also have 5 more lbs/ft of torque

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
of course where would the HP come from if you didn't improve torque?

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
"The 90-91 in obd 0 and the 92-93 is obd 1. The front and rear bumpers are different also."

actually 90-91 non-obd, and finally Yes the bumpers are different. 90-91 have two vent openings (on the sides) and the central opening, red and white rear lights

92-93 obd1, only have the central opening with a smoother look to the whole bumper. Red white and amber rear lights. slightly better cams and exhaust manifold increased redline (slightly) which results in ~10 flywheel hp increase

1 - 8 of 8 Posts