Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am researching parts for an Integra (i don't have one yet) but I was wondering if OBD2 (1996+ I believe) is flash tune capable?
My friend has a K tuner V2, and I think that flash tuning with a few tunes would be a cool.
I have searched all over and couldn't find an answer to this.
Thanks!

·
Administrator
4,404 Posts
Hello,
I am researching parts for an Integra (i don't have one yet) but I was wondering if OBD2 (1996+ I believe) is flash tune capable?
My friend has a K tuner V2, and I think that flash tuning with a few tunes would be a cool.
I have searched all over and couldn't find an answer to this.
Thanks!
They are not. Tuning an Integra requires it to be converted to OBD1, and then tuned via S300, Neptune, Chrome, etc.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I would suggest going with Hondata S300. However, this requires the use of an obd1 Ecu & a jumper harness for the ecu. Depending on which engine & harness, other modifications may be necessary as well. Another important thing to know is if the harness/engine is obd2a or obd2b. 96-98=A 99-01=B.

All of this information is irrelevant though if you have to do emissions testing. As it would fail with an obd1 ecu. As the obd2 port would not function.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts